Eczema Workshop with Jemma Weidinger [REPLAY]
Eczema: Eczema affects 20-30% of babies. If eczema is active while introducing solid foods, babies are at increased risk of developing food allergy.
Paediatric Nurse Practitioner Jemma Weidinger has worked with children with eczema for 20 years. It’s her passion to help families clear eczema with evidence based strategies.
In this seminar she will teach you about how to manage eczema to clear your baby and older child’s skin.
- What is eczema?
- Things that can make eczema worse;
- How to manage eczema well;
- Correct use of eczema treatments;
- Recommended products (no sponsored products)
- Commonly asked questions about allergy and eczema.
**The information in this event is general in nature (although specific to eczema in young children and super helpful!)